WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING TO HIRE A CAREER COACH. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR JOB DESCRIPTION.
CareerDriven is an organization that provides communities, especially those that are under-resourced, with the knowledge, guidance, and resources to support their career development.
Consulting services are offered to schools, organizations, businesses, and individuals (youth and adults) with their career exploration. Services include:
- Providing career education and guidance to individuals
- Facilitating career preparation workshops for groups
- Supporting schools and organizations with evaluating their career programming and implementing strategies to improve the outcomes of their initiatives.
- Partnering with businesses to help them identify and recruit diverse talent to meet their staffing needs
- Promoting lucrative career opportunities (jobs, internships, apprenticeships, summer programs, etc.)
CareerDriven is looking for a hard-working, driven representative of the company. The Career Coach will report to the CEO and work remotely with schools, organizations, and businesses to support their career needs. You will be responsible for helping both youth and adults with exploring their career options, developing career plans, and connecting them to professional opportunities. You will support the company in establishing relationships with schools, organizations, and businesses to provide and promote lucrative career opportunities.
- Provide career education and guidance to youth and adults
- Facilitate career development workshops for groups
- Evaluate career programming and provide strategies for improvement to schools, organizations, and businesses
- Research and retain knowledge of the job market to effectively advise youth and adults of various careers
- Develop and maintain partnerships with schools, organizations, and businesses
- Assist businesses with identifying and recruiting talent
- Collect and promote career opportunities
- Track, assess, analyze, and report data of company’s career services
- Prior experience with career education and guidance is highlydesirable
- Creative, driven, and passionate about career development
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially the ability to communicate and collaborate with both youth and adults
- Effective organization and attention to detail
- Strong work-ethic and ability to multitask between projects
- Ability to work with youth and adults of diverse backgrounds
- Psychology/Counseling background not required, but a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Part-Time (approximately 5-10 hours each week; may increase with demand)
- Work remotely to plan for meetings and workshops
- Willing to travel for meeting and workshops in person
- Available in the afternoon/evening and occasional weekends
- Negotiable hourly wage, which is commensurate with career development experience
To apply, email cover letter and resume to email@example.com